Friend Was In A Bad Car Wreck. Update

Yesterday at about 4 am a close friend of mine by the name of spenser thompson was in a horrible crash he missed a turn and crashed strait into a tree. He broke his vertabrai and has a 3 inch gash in the back of his head he was flown to the uk hospital now they have him in a halo brace they said its a miracle he wasnt parylized. He is still in criticle condition the nurse asked him what year it was and he said "sophmore". The weird thing is the person that found him looked at his phone and he sent a text ten minutes earlier that said i made it home and im ok. so please keep him in your prayers.

Thanks

Jeff

Edited by Jman08

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Yesterday at about 4 am a close friend of mine by the name of spenser thompson was in a horrible crash he missed a turn and crashed strait into a tree. He broke his vertabrai and has a 3 inch gash in the back of his head he was flown to the uk hospital now they have him in a halo brace they said its a miracle he wasnt parylized. He is still in criticle condition the nurse asked him what year it was and he said "sophmore". The weird thing is the person that found him looked at his phone and he sent a text ten minutes earlier that said i made it home and im ok. so please keep him in your prayers.

Thanks

Jeff

Definately in my prayers man, sorry to hear about this.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

sorry to hear bro, he's in all our prayers!

COMING SOON:

1994 Chevy Single Cab

(2) RE SX 18''s

(2) Sundown 1200d's

(1) Optima Red Top Under Hood

(2) Optima Yellow Tops in back

(1) 200amp MechMan alt.

(2) 4x6 Alpine Type S Coax.

(2) 6.5'' Alpine Type S Comp.

(1) Alpine MRP-F450 mids/highs amp

Update

I talked to his mom and it turns out that he was not actualy in the halo brace yet because they thought his brain was swelling so the took some tests and its just bleeding beneath the skin.So they put the halo brace on him this morning and he is doin a little better the nurse is having him answer questions and hes showing improvement. I will be visiting him tommorow after work ill keep you guys updated and thanks for the prayers guys!

Youtube.com/J Hutch22