i am shootin a beretta 687 siver peigon over under, that games is all about leads and timing. try to put a 1 1/2" to 2 inch lead on the clay and always swing through the shot. never peak or u'll never hit anything.

refs - dumple, banginexplorer, r/t pimp, select127, joey2714........

2002 mazda protege es

team low hurtz

team dc audio

i am shootin a beretta 687 siver peigon over under, that games is all about leads and timing. try to put a 1 1/2" to 2 inch lead on the clay and always swing through the shot. never peak or u'll never hit anything.

Ill keep that in mind im going this weekend I think nice gun by the way have you ever shot a Browning Cynergy before if so how did you like it I havent had the chance to take it to the range yet

the browning isn't bad, pretty nice gun, my buddy has one, think the only thing he complained about in his was the trigger pull was a lil stiff, other than that he loved the gun. i got a pair of old school browing A2's thats are sweet, i got the deer barrel on one and bird barrel on the other

2002 mazda protege es

team low hurtz

team dc audio

I've only gone a few times.... Even went with my Ag. class back in highschool once... But I really havn't done it enough to offer any beneficial advice, sorry.

I know a lot of people who do it and there is quite a few good places here in Ohio.

I usually aim for the girls chest or her face.

haha nice

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

the browning isn't bad, pretty nice gun, my buddy has one, think the only thing he complained about in his was the trigger pull was a lil stiff, other than that he loved the gun. i got a pair of old school browing A2's thats are sweet, i got the deer barrel on one and bird barrel on the other

I hope I like this gun for the money I spent on it it better be nice I should be able to live with a stiff trigger pull if the rest of the gun is worth it lol

ahhh any gun smith could do some trigger work on it pretty cheap, thats if you dont like it. then its all about just gettin the gun to fit right, but you can get cheap stock extenders and same thing with the cheak pad. theres a lotta lil ish, but you'll learn most of it as ya go, i shot skeet, trap and sportin clays all in leauges, just dont have the time anymore

2002 mazda protege es

team low hurtz

team dc audio

ahhh any gun smith could do some trigger work on it pretty cheap, thats if you dont like it. then its all about just gettin the gun to fit right, but you can get cheap stock extenders and same thing with the cheak pad. theres a lotta lil ish, but you'll learn most of it as ya go, i shot skeet, trap and sportin clays all in leauges, just dont have the time anymore

I would love to be able to do it in leagues but I also dont have the time for it it should be a little bit better than my Mossberg 930 autoloader for skeet shooting lol

yeah 32 is a lil long for skeet, gonna take a lil to get used to but thats what i shoot, i had a beretta 682 with 28" barrels on it that was the bomb for skeet, but sucked ass in trap and wasn't the best for clays either

2002 mazda protege es

team low hurtz

team dc audio

Archived