yeah 32 is a lil long for skeet, gonna take a lil to get used to but thats what i shoot, i had a beretta 682 with 28" barrels on it that was the bomb for skeet, but sucked ass in trap and wasn't the best for clays either

I think I should be able to order a 28 barrel for it

YA I do i did this weekend time to start practicing for dove and duck season shot 7 or 8 boxes of shells

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

• 5 weeks later...

i shot sporting clays with my dad a couple years ago. he bought like 3 rifles :o browning 12 gauge over under, a baretta, and a 28 gauge ruger. the ruger shoots like a dream :wub:

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

I think I should be able to order a 28 barrel for it

Benelli makes the best shootguns hands down! IMO. What choke do you have? i have a benelli nova 12 ga pump with all 5 chokes. if you are mainly skeet shooting you want a #5 choke so you have the larges pattern that will open faster. and you know how to led the target right?

4 - 15in Lanzar 2000watt subs

2 Crunch p1500 amps

JVC KD-AVX2 headunit

2 Flipdown 7 in. sunvisor moniters

1 93 Ford Ranger

Benelli makes the best shootguns hands down! IMO. What choke do you have? i have a benelli nova 12 ga pump with all 5 chokes. if you are mainly skeet shooting you want a #5 choke so you have the larges pattern that will open faster. and you know how to led the target right?

Im sure I will end up buying a better gun down the road but for this being the first skeet gun ive ever bought itll due for a little while it came with 3 chokes #5 is one of them

Im sure I will end up buying a better gun down the road but for this being the first skeet gun ive ever bought itll due for a little while it came with 3 chokes #5 is one of them

are you using the #5 choke?

4 - 15in Lanzar 2000watt subs

2 Crunch p1500 amps

JVC KD-AVX2 headunit

2 Flipdown 7 in. sunvisor moniters

1 93 Ford Ranger

Archived