l DaChOsEnOnE l Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 Just would like to start by saying hi to everyone this is my first post here ever. Did a lot of reading as a guest so I decided to join. Now I have a bunch of friends that are so-called into car audio. They have great amps great subs but as for as there highs they buy these radioshack outdoor power horns and throw then in there car. Now I asked one why and he said they are louder then any component system u can buy, then he proceded to show me how I could hear him from blocks away lol. Im looking for something to achieve the loud clear highs with out the distortion and sloppy look. I want to say hey u can hear me a block away and I have no horns!!!! Now I've looked into oxygen audio and beyma audio for some products but im not exactly sure what products im looking for so, I figured if I told u guys my goal you could help.....
Noobtastic14 Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 bump for you and your quest for beating the radioshack horns =P -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.