152.3 Db Honda Civic Hatch For Sale $$$$$

im sure alot of you remember this build, and for those of you who dont or have not seen it heres a link.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...50&hl=hatch

there has been a few more mods to the car since the build. the car now has fiberglass pods on the doors that now house the rf 6.5" components as well as a pods on the kick panel that house 8"rf P1's.

The car did do a 152.3 bassrace on the dash and a 154.4 at 49hz. since the car being metered we threw in the allthread and support beams on the roof as well as filling the hatch with foam and bolting it down. We also were able to fix some bad conections in wiring and were able to get voltage up 1 volt from when i was metered. There is a def. a noticible difference in how loud it is now from before which theoretically should mean the car increased by 3dbs? did it actually do this? i have no idea and im not going to say that it did or didnt there isnt really anyway to tell except meter it. but i would be willing to bet that the car could hold atleast a steady 153.5 or higher on bassrace now.

anways even though this car is insane, makes it difficult so see while driving, and makes it physically impossible to inhale a ciggarette while its on, me and the owner have decided to move on to bigger and and louder things.

Im not really sure what a car like this is worth since ive never dealt with selling anything with a system of this magnitude, obviously the price is based more on the system than the car.

anyways the owner would like to start out by asking $8000. ,willing to consider lower REASONABLE offers no lowball offers please dont waste mine or his time. owner does not need the money its simply going to be used just for another project and he has put more than twice the asking price into the car so hes not looking to get rid of it quick just to get rid of it..

The system consist of 2 18" Fi BTL's Fully loaded Dual 1 ohms, 2 rf T40001bd's, 1 Pair of RF Power 6.5" components, 2 RF 8" P1's, 1 RF Power 600.2, 1 RF 3sixty.2, All wiring is Kicker, Double Big 3, 2 runs pos. 2 runs neg. of 1/0, and Iraggi 180 amp alt (biggest alt made by anyone for this car),1 kenetik hc800 upfront, 2 kenetik hc2400 in back. i believe that owner has and high model eclipse deck in the car right now. but has a few other decks lying around that are practically brand new that im sure he would be willing to swap out if you purchase the car. The Subs and 40001bd's have a less that 15 hours on them seeing that they are on a switch and are pretty much only turned on to demo or test the car.

the car is a 1990 honda civic hatch, 5speed, ac works good, manual widows, and door locks have been coverted so they are power when using remote for alarm.

if you have anymore questions feel free to shoot me a pm and ill be happy to answer them and get you contact info for the owner if your serious about it.

again like stated neither me or the owner are sure on the value but $8000 is what the owner would like to get from it and there is at least twice that into products and build materials.

the car is located near Santa Barbra, California. The owner would be willing to deliver the car within reasonable distance. i will be more than willing to answer any questions you have about the car, even if your not interested in buying, but please dont pretend to be just to get info and what not.

Thanks, JC

Edited by jcm1689

whats he doing in SB. is there a term lab there? Right now im driving a 100 miles to paso to get metered and SB is 30 miles from here.

I dont think hes gonna get even half that for the car here. Hes gonna have to ship it off the coast. Theres only a hand full of bass heads here.

whats he doing in SB. is there a term lab there? Right now im driving a 100 miles to paso to get metered and SB is 30 miles from here.

I dont think hes gonna get even half that for the car here. Hes gonna have to ship it off the coast. Theres only a hand full of bass heads here.

he lives near there. thanks for the input, i have no idea what something like this is worth to people. guess it kinda all depends on the person too.

Near there. lol

So

Ballard

Buellton

Carpinteria

Casmalia

Cuyama

Garey

Gaviota

Goleta

Guadalupe

Hollister Ranch