Audio Help

junior425

yea i think im going with atleast 2 btls.

this is going to be my second system. my tahoe has a small system thats y i was asking the question to upgrade to a louder more better system.

Yeah with that much space go big with the 18's if not 15's but yeah sum 18's will do sum work!

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Dont do 12s, thats weak with that kind of budget.

18's will handle more power mechanically than a 12 will.

yea i was going to go with 18s

badass dude

ill be waitin 4 ur build

yea this is how my tahoe used to look like b4 my dad crashed it.

*note* this tahoe looks identical to what it used to look like almost like if it was the truck but this isnt the truck just to let u know right now.

Posted Image

all right then so you decided on what amp your gonna run?RF?Sundown?And remember to get 0/1 gauge for that wiring and make sure you get alternators and batteries.waht kind of Stereo you got?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

all right then so you decided on what amp your gonna run?RF?Sundown?And remember to get 0/1 gauge for that wiring and make sure you get alternators and batteries.waht kind of Stereo you got?

yea i think a memphis 4000.

and im going to buy the batteries and stuff.

and a stereo i was thinking of a Kenwood - In-Dash Satellite Radio/Apple® iPod®-Ready/CD/DVD Player/GPS Receiver 1 of my dads friends is selling it 4 400 i think i think its a good price.

but maybe u got another idea of a good stereo

I know this is getting a weeee bit technical here, but if you can, pick up the smallest inverter you can (say, 100w) and a cheap compressor/limiter. I am not insulting you or anything rude, but I know that a high powered system and starting off on car audio isn't good, or easy.

Grab the compressor/limiter and turn your system up to a level that your amplifiers can draw enough current, and the drivers can take the output power continuesly and safely. Then dial the compressor to just start compressing the signal right then. That way, you have reached a level loud but safe for your setup, and it will not allow you to get any louder without distorting your signal.

Nice, clean and safe. Plus, it will have a Noise Gate to remove background hums and buzzes.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

yea i think a memphis 4000.

and im going to buy the batteries and stuff.

and a stereo i was thinking of a Kenwood - In-Dash Satellite Radio/Apple® iPod®-Ready/CD/DVD Player/GPS Receiver 1 of my dads friends is selling it 4 400 i think i think its a good price.

but maybe u got another idea of a good stereo

does it have any good pre volts on it?4 or higher would be good.

Archived