Sundown Audio

Zx2500.1 X 8?

Tub Asko

$6040 for 8 new off ebay. I bet its cheaper if you know a dealer

Ya I just looked. $760 to alittle over $800 apiece plus shipping.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I'm going to ask around and see what kind of deal I can get worked up on a set of warhorses.

I was going to do the ZXs in a step by step thing. Order a 2nd one now for my 8 12s. Then order 2 more later, and 2 more and so on. It wasn't going to hit all at once, but if I can pull some strings and break a few kneecaps, I may at least get one (warhorse) and work on the 2nd at a later time

of course in a daily vehicle :ph34r: I think I'm in for a treat

Edited by Tub Asko

Kicker likes to make changes to their products on average every 2 years.

Some are minor changes and some are extreme.

the 2500.1 series has been out for a while so I'm expecting to see a major change to the amp in 2009.

Just something to think about if you are going to piece this together over a period of time.

Just an FYI for ya.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Kicker likes to make changes to their products on average every 2 years.

Some are minor changes and some are extreme.

the 2500.1 series has been out for a while so I'm expecting to see a major change to the amp in 2009.

Just something to think about if you are going to piece this together over a period of time.

Just an FYI for ya.

it pissed me off quite a bit when they redid the l7s and the zx2500.1 this year. I was going to do 4 l7 15s off 2 zx2500.1s but they had to go and change everything. by the time i was able to get the extra parts the older model stuff was not available. kind of irritating really.

it pissed me off quite a bit when they redid the l7s and the zx2500.1 this year. I was going to do 4 l7 15s off 2 zx2500.1s but they had to go and change everything. by the time i was able to get the extra parts the older model stuff was not available. kind of irritating really.

I have watched Kicker for over 12 years so I have a good idea how they do buisnes thats why I wrote what I did and it seems like you have already encountered the issue at hand with doing a long drawn out plan.

Ya I had to get my other 2 10s last november to have 4 macthing tens becuase the 2 year period was running out.

So I have 4 2006 tens.

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png