Ft: Stetsom 7kd For Your Gp3000dpro +cash?

anyone interested? pics are in the my for sale thread.

How much are you wanting to get on top of the GP3000?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Ill give you my GP3000D plus 300$ plus a Jensen VM8012 plus Kenwood eXcelon 500w 2 channel bridgeable amp. Plus a hj.

But for real the items listed minus the hj, unless you really want it.

I don't need a hj or the jensen or the kenwood lol.. but I like the 3000+300 cash.. i'll think on it. ..just a little more cash and i'd say we have a deal.

condition of your amp? got any pics? yada.. useage.

Lol, just thought I would throw them in there to help sway things a bit. But the most I could do is probably the GP3000D and $400 cash moniesss.

But the amp I just use for daily. But I really dont drive that much since I drive in with my mom to work for the summer and when I head back to school, the car is in the parking lot a good amount as well.

The amp is in great condition, I would give it a solid 9/10 cosmetic only because of the mounting tabs just have some run from the screws, the face is in great shape as well everything else. mechanically it is a 10/10, I have it to a red top with an Iraggi 200amp alt so it never really sees below 13.5 volts. Big 3 as well with all 1/0 so the flow is nice and juicy.

As far as pics, I dont have an recent ones, but I do have some in my build log of when I first got it and when I first installed it in my 2000 Accord.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=amateur+build

Lol, just thought I would throw them in there to help sway things a bit. But the most I could do is probably the GP3000D and $400 cash moniesss.

But the amp I just use for daily. But I really dont drive that much since I drive in with my mom to work for the summer and when I head back to school, the car is in the parking lot a good amount as well.

The amp is in great condition, I would give it a solid 9/10 cosmetic only because of the mounting tabs just have some run from the screws, the face is in great shape as well everything else. mechanically it is a 10/10, I have it to a red top with an Iraggi 200amp alt so it never really sees below 13.5 volts. Big 3 as well with all 1/0 so the flow is nice and juicy.

As far as pics, I dont have an recent ones, but I do have some in my build log of when I first got it and when I first installed it in my 2000 Accord.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=amateur+build

crunch+400+jensen? just so I could put the jensen in my gf's car so she'd have something " custom " lol.. then maybe i could talk her into a system for once.

let me know.

I would do that. And you might get the free hj from her if you give her the headunit lol.

The HU is in very good shape as well. Works 10/10 and only has one small scratch on the screen so a 8.889083/10

up to you then, that deal is fine with me, let me know how/what you'd like to do via pm bro, I have plenty of refs if any are needed and all that. i've done about 300+ transactions from caraudio.com/realmofexcursion and I've bought 1-2 things on here before.