Jump to content

Help With Flip Out Tv


Recommended Posts

Posted

hey guys got some question just wanna see if yall could help me out. I bought a Jensen UV8 flip out and I installed it in my car I have two amps one for the highs and one for the subs. So all I really had to hook up was the sub and highs amp rca's and then hook up like power, ground, dimmer, and memory. Since I put the screen in I all of a sudden have alternator wine in the speakers and the screen wants to freeze If i turn the bass up to much. I have no Idea what it cold be and if I need to get someone to look at it for me or buy another one and switch it out and take this one back.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted

I would have never bought a Jensen, I had one of those little 350 bucks flip out monitors in my truck and its worhtless, locked up all the time, if I ever buy a new flip out it will be kenwood, pioneer, alpine etc.. but thats just my .02

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

my bud has a jensen flip-out, thing freezes on him all the time when playing music

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1064 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...