checkmate kstms Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 so i realized my truck just wasnt up to par for what i wanted. i been looking around and decided im in the market for a chevy astro van. newer style without the side windows and the shorter wheel base version. well befor i jump right in and start scratchin my head i was wondering if anyone had experience with one, such as multiple power runs multiple alts and such difficulty . also body flexs. basically any input would do, thanks! Quote
assman Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 Mines a 89 but.I have 2 runs of positive 0 gauge running front to back thru the cabin,mutliple alts you will have to fab something up your self.Body flex yes,got 2 rips in the roof and doors flex pretty good.The newer body styles seem bigger inside then the older ones so thats a plus. Quote Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Guest aseanj52 Posted July 29, 2008 Report Posted July 29, 2008 I had a 95 then a 99. The side door flexes, the back doors, roof, and sometimes that long ass side with nothing but windows. I hated the AC in it. The Locks failed. . . . . :censored: twice. . . . I loved the layout on the 95 though......VERY easy to work with. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.