Looking for some info about installers institute in Holly Hill ,Florida. If anyone has been there, trained there, or heard anything about it please let me know. I am looking into going there for the full cirriculum. Its a big move from michigan and I would like to get as much input as possible before I make my decision.

-Cody

im about to be going there if you want more info call this number and ask for Dean 1-800-354-6782 Ext.24 he will answer all your questions

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

im about to be going there if you want more info call this number and ask for Dean 1-800-354-6782 Ext.24 he will answer all your questions

Yeah, I already talked to him. I was looking for a student experience to see how people liked it. I guess I'll just have to try it.

Yeah, I already talked to him. I was looking for a student experience to see how people liked it. I guess I'll just have to try it.

yea i here its pretty cool place om going down there in OCT or JAN when the next classes start should be pretty cool

yea i here its pretty cool place om going down there in OCT or JAN when the next classes start should be pretty cool

I would love to go this year, but I don't know if i'll be able to with all the loans I have to pay on yet :( Car needs to stop taking a shit on me. I might trade it in if i do go down there. 10 Miles to a gallon hurts bad. Get a mitsu or honda maybe.

I would love to go this year, but I don't know if i'll be able to with all the loans I have to pay on yet :( Car needs to stop taking a shit on me. I might trade it in if i do go down there. 10 Miles to a gallon hurts bad. Get a mitsu or honda maybe.

yea gas prices a so high now an days its like alomost $5 a gallon here i filled up my grandma's mini van for her came up to like $98 to fill it up WTF! lol if u go with a mitsu i would get a 99 eclipse lots of audio options an there not bad on gas

yea gas prices a so high now an days its like alomost $5 a gallon here i filled up my grandma's mini van for her came up to like $98 to fill it up WTF! lol if u go with a mitsu i would get a 99 eclipse lots of audio options an there not bad on gas

I was looking at the 2009 mitsu eclipse, they are nice and not too spendy. If I can trade my jeep in and get enough from trade in to pay it off, I am going to. Tired of paying 4+ a gallon and only gettin 10 miles to a gallon. Just not very economical.

Edit:I am a dumbass and typed mitsu twice.

Second edit: Spelled Edit wrong. (too much beer)

Edited by 2001JeepGrandCherokee

Awsome place the dorms are bad ass instructors are so knowledgeable and will answere all your questions. Jason marcus and monica are some ofthe coolest ppl i have ever met. There is plenty to do around just dont get too caught up in the night life. They will deffinatley teach you all you need to know to make it in the car audio industry. If tere are any specific questions you need answered just ask. I think it was the best money I ever spent.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

Awsome place the dorms are bad ass instructors are so knowledgeable and will answere all your questions. Jason marcus and monica are some ofthe coolest ppl i have ever met. There is plenty to do around just dont get too caught up in the night life. They will deffinatley teach you all you need to know to make it in the car audio industry. If tere are any specific questions you need answered just ask. I think it was the best money I ever spent.

Hey, thanks for the input. I am still waiting on the info packet to get here. After that I will decide, hard convincing my parents since its over 24 hours away if you drive. This will help with their decision.