Aug 9-10 Carlisle All-truck Nationals

Chode69

the other guy was down by like .5 db and out of NO where hit a 139.9....i was at 139.9 but backed off because i felt i was gonan bust so i dropped to a 139.8 RIGHT then he popped a 139.9 very last second. he had 3 perfects in a row.

haha, that was sick... NO idea how i pulled that off. my 2nd time bass racing, lol. but, the run against ed lester was nuts, 138.8 or .9 with like 5 seconds left... nutty. good run though man, good meeting you eventhough we didn't really talk much, haha. hope to see you around other shows!

And im gonna bring some fucking sunblock too.

"that shit's for fags" haha. nice numbers with the single sub! it was good meetin ya and hangin out talking about retarded shit.

haha, that was sick... NO idea how i pulled that off. my 2nd time bass racing, lol. but, the run against ed lester was nuts, 138.8 or .9 with like 5 seconds left... nutty. good run though man, good meeting you eventhough we didn't really talk much, haha. hope to see you around other shows!

"that shit's for fags" haha. nice numbers with the single sub! it was good meetin ya and hangin out talking about retarded shit.

BANNED...hahaha j/p

nice to see you joined SMD!! If i wasnt gonna storm i was gonna call you out in a grudge match. I still cant believe you had 3 perfect runs. thats insane!!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

BANNED...hahaha j/p

nice to see you joined SMD!! If i wasnt gonna storm i was gonna call you out in a grudge match. I still cant believe you had 3 perfect runs. thats insane!!!!

i def would've been down for a grudge match... that weather slammed me on the drive home for a while. but, next time we'll battle it out even if we don't go head-to-head in the actual comp.

i def would've been down for a grudge match... that weather slammed me on the drive home for a while. but, next time we'll battle it out even if we don't go head-to-head in the actual comp.

kool kool. i got hit as well. couldnt see 10 feet in front of me how heavy the rain was.

and hellz yea we gotta go heads up again. that was SOOO much fun. also that was my first time ever bass racing.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I have a bunch of pics from the show, i'll post em up later. was good to meet some of you guys there.

there is a thread in the car show section near this thread with my pics from carlisle

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived