Second Skin Audio

2 Fi 18ssd

ok so i finally figured out im going with 2 18 fi ssd's instead of 4 12's .. now i called around and found someone that would attempt this size of a box for a short 2 door yukon for the rear cago area .. i have a total of 14 cubes to work with and ill be running one amp to each sub so ...

1. should the subs be in one common volume since two amps will be used or two seprate boxes

2. what type and size, length , depth should the port be for tuning the subs to fi specs of 33hz in either the single dual 18 box or for 2 single 18 box

the box area size im workin with is 48 width 20 height 30 depth and the subs will be faced upward along with the ports unless there is another way

thanx in adavnce for any help guys this site rocks!

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

ok so i finally figured out im going with 2 18 fi ssd's instead of 4 12's .. now i called around and found someone that would attempt this size of a box for a short 2 door yukon for the rear cago area .. i have a total of 14 cubes to work with and ill be running one amp to each sub so ...

1. should the subs be in one common volume since two amps will be used or two seprate boxes

2. what type and size, length , depth should the port be for tuning the subs to fi specs of 33hz in either the single dual 18 box or for 2 single 18 box

the box area size im workin with is 48 width 20 height 30 depth and the subs will be faced upward along with the ports unless there is another way

thanx in adavnce for any help guys this site rocks!

what i was thinking is subs up port back message me on myspace again

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

Archived