03 Silverado Singlecab 4x4 First Fiberglass Enclosure

So y did u not make the box bigger like make it taller ?

Don't like the look of a box going over the back trim piece.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Don't like the look of a box going over the back trim piece.

O ok...

I am going to go all the way up to the window line.

kind of have to if I want/need more air space.

Right now I got 2 idq 12" v3 seald box.

I keep change it up to see what sounds good.

Next I am doing 2 10" IDMax ported.

Doing that till I get some AA subs Might do 3 12s.

Or by then I might have my suv and be working on that lol.

I would like to do some of those lighting mods in my Silverado. Im gonna wait for the tutorial so I dont fcuk it all up. Be detailed about the resistors, what king, how to wire them up. I can do the wiring and soldering but Im still learning about what does what. Dont know about the different led's and such.

And that emblem rocks.

I'll do the tutorial eventually, however it doesn't matter which resistor values I use it varies which ones are needed by the type of vehicle, battery, and even more importantly the type of LED and color.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

• 2 weeks later...

so uhm if i end up getting the 99 silverado i want, i'll be coming to you and asking for a how to for the Chevy bow tie, thats just sick as all get out

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

• 2 weeks later...

i just sat here and looked at every picture, read every word and learnt sooo much ! i just want to say, great job, i understand its a ton of time to get what you want especially when your doing something for the first time ! its sucks, but your always good at it by the end ! keep up the great work..

Wayne

" SMQKE "

[email protected]

2004 Ford Explorer SportTrac 4x4

• 4 weeks later...

Got a few new pics.

Had a little issue with my inspection process and the bastard took my money before he told me he wouldn't give me my sticker until I removed my tint. :(

That's well ok though, I needed more practice at tinting, so I just went ahead and removed the 20% and got the sticker, then went home and slapped some cheap 5% on the windows. :)

1026091707.jpg

It's no top quality stuff, just the $15 junk from O'reilly's. I figured I'd use this until I decided if I like limo, and it's decided that limo is the way to go period. I figure I'll slap the good stuff on when I get ready to, and of course before a couple years when this stuff starts turning purple.

In light of that subject, I found one flaw with my system. Now with the darker tint, I cant do a full on nighttime creep because of a massive blue glow coming from behind the seat from the capacitor. :( Always a fix for that, enter some leftover nightshade I had from the chevy emblem project. :)

Before:

IMG_8364.jpg

Kind of an old pic, but the only of the cap I could find that was decent. You get the picture, it was a clear cover and the lights were bright as hell...

After:

1026091706a.jpg

1026091706c.jpg

That's my slowwwwww process as it stands, still in need of some spare cash for components. I pulled the stock tweeters out of the door panels for the time being, because they are getting a pretty slick makeover that has nothing to do with sound, but more visual "show-off" aesthetics. ;) Secret for now, but I'll disclose a few hint pics. Remember, the main plan is to move the tweets to the A-pillars with some glass work, and therefore the stock tweeter location will be useless.

0917091858a.jpg

Removing the trashed stock tweeters. :bad:

0915092231.jpg

Whats this being cut out? :unknw:

0915092241.jpg

Plexi? What the hell...

0917091858.jpg

Hell if I know... Whatever, odds are it's gonna be awesome when it's done... :rolleyes:

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

i just sat here and looked at every picture, read every word and learnt sooo much ! i just want to say, great job, i understand its a ton of time to get what you want especially when your doing something for the first time ! its sucks, but your always good at it by the end ! keep up the great work..

Really appreciate that man, I figure in the real world trying just doesn't cut it, making it happen is what it's really about. You do half ass work, you get half ass end result.

You guys just better remember me come time to wrap the stereo build up with my final components. Those and a tad bit few LED mods will complete the music aspect of this truck, and after that this build will be back up in system of the month and I want to see some excessive voting happen. :db:

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

what do you use to cut the plexi?

Band saw and band-aids. ;)

Small things like that suck to cut if you're not careful.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived