I doubt your stuff will get much louder but I garruntee that you will have better sound quality and hear or feel things you never did before.

When you get a line driver you will need to turn it down becuase amps will only except so much voltage. more than that and you will fry your inputs.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

• 10 months later...
I doubt your stuff will get much louder but I garruntee that you will have better sound quality and hear or feel things you never did before.

When you get a line driver you will need to turn it down becuase amps will only except so much voltage. more than that and you will fry your inputs.

okay i know i'll probably get bashed for bumping a thread over a year old, but on my deck i only have 2v preouts so i've been looking at a line driver. What's a safe voltage to be looking at before you have to start worrying about it being to much for the RCA inputs on the amp?

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

okay i know i'll probably get bashed for bumping a thread over a year old, but on my deck i only have 2v preouts so i've been looking at a line driver. What's a safe voltage to be looking at before you have to start worrying about it being to much for the RCA inputs on the amp?

Look at the manual for the amp. it should say something about maximum signal voltage input.

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz