beautiful car man! yeah i wouldnt even put that much for a system in it, rattling wouldnt look good. somthing small, i know its tempting if thats anything like my uncles it has a huge ass trunk. if you do something big fire the subs/ports forward to help reduce rattling.

keep it cherry! money could be made when your older =)

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Oooooo yea alot of space in the trunk and everyone tells me that it will rattle real bad but i still want 2 15" btl's i thank i might have someone do a bandpass box like B Slap said to try and keep the rattle down and alot of Fat Mat and this was my first time useing Fat Mat and it ant all that i got it because it was cheaper thax for the comments means i am doing something right.

hahaha who listens to their dad

Not me but my dad is usually right no let me rephrase that he is always right but i still do what i want to it because its my car and because i have a nice car for 17 i know i had to work for it and it was ugly until i put a lil bit money into it and i got it more than a year maybe 2 years ago and i have not realy even drove it any i will post pics of it back in the day when it had hydraulics on it it was bad and still has some problems with it that i need to get fixed.0312071905.jpg

It does have a big dint on the hood beacuse the last people that had it had hydraulics on it and the cylinder poped out and hit the hood and the passenger side finder is bent some how it came that way it has a lil bit of a way to go and there are other stuff worng with it thats just a couple.

Edited by Nickvb6

• 2 weeks later...

New pictures of different stuff i have not did much been busy with school so what can i say but here you go.

I had to make a hole new piece my lil brother broke the other one but here it is done.

0822081737.jpg

0822081738.jpg

All 4 6x9's back there but only one is mounted down.

0822081738a.jpg

Also got the tweeters i am going to get more but thats about it for now.

0822081740.jpg

0822081741a.jpg

Tell me what you all thank