Arsenals for sale!!!!!!!!

well its time to upgrade. im selling my two 15" Acsendant audio Arsenals for 400.00 free shipping with 2 year warrenty here are some pics

2nsnnrr.jpg. Here they are in my box. this is a recent picture so yeah they are still in the box

4i2zp14.jpg

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i getting a new tranny put in you want to hear them after newyears. oh how you like the box

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i will be free. a man let me know what i need work on i always accept better ideas. you know more then me im trying to get up there. what ideas you got

thanks man im selling the subs to replace them with the kicker cvxs ima try them out i dont know how they will sound