I'm 16, I some what know Derek in r/l, hes a cool guy, helped me with alot of stuff, he lives close to me, hopefully he'll show up to some shows this year and we'll get to chill a bit.

I just got it cut at home depot, mostly because i don't have alot of room in my garage to work with, and not the best tools, and because the big pice of wood wouldn't of fit in the car, lol.

mmmmm.. bass.RD Audio

I'm 16, I some what know Derek in r/l, hes a cool guy, helped me with alot of stuff, he lives close to me, hopefully he'll show up to some shows this year and we'll get to chill a bit.

I just got it cut at home depot, mostly because i don't have alot of room in my garage to work with, and not the best tools, and because the big pice of wood wouldn't of fit in the car, lol.

Oh alright I get you...Only thing I ask them to do for me is to cut it in half...Makes putting it into the F350 easier.

I know it doesn't do much, but I had some left over 0 gauge welding cable, so i did 0 gauge cable from batt, to shock support..

HPIM0243.jpg

HPIM0244.jpg

and amp to seat bolt

HPIM0232.jpg

HPIM0233.jpg

HPIM0239.jpg

still have 4 gauge power wire for now.. aventually gonna be upgraded to 0 gauge welding cable..

HPIM0236.jpg

heres pic of how the box will set for compition, the 2 4" aero's will be facing the back..

HPIM0237.jpg

HPIM0235.jpg

mmmmm.. bass.RD Audio