**If this is in the wrong spot please move it, I wasnt really sure where to ask but I need some help with this kinda quick so I posted it here**

My ABS light turned on the other day as I was picking up my laptop from Best Buy. There was a loud humming buzz coming from under the hood. I found out that it was probably the relay for my ABS motor but I cant find the thing. I had to take the fuse out to get the buzzing to stop because it was doing it while the car was off aswell. My brake light turned on due to me taking the fuse out. I went to the local Pep Boys to see if they can get the part and they told me it is $92.00 and they cannot order it...(How can you tell me a price but you can't order the thing?...) even if they did I didnt have that kinda cash on hand to buy it I figured it would be less.

I searched the internet trying to find this thing and looked on some forums and found out that it is build in the the EBMS (Electronic Brake Management System) or something like that...

Have any of you had the same problem with these trucks?

If so do you know where I can get this part?

Please let me know so I can have ABS again...I still have breaks but yea its good to have ABS lol.

Thanks in advance

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I honestly have no idea on how to go about telling you what to do to fix it. But I can say that from experience, calling the actual car brand dealership and acting like you want to buy it from them really helps alot.

Or even go in there and talk to them in person.

• 2 weeks later...
i never had that problem with mine maybe yours is a fluke

ok well i found out what it was and what caused it...

it was the whole EBSM thingy or w/e...

The thing fried because of low voltage. This happened when my stock altinator took a dump.

get this... the PART ALONE is $962 and some change. just a warning to those of you with a new model blazer or jimmy...

imma hit up the junk yards :D

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I take it you mean this

DSC03230.jpg

It's mine out of my 2000 s-10....I took it out when I bagged and relocated everything up front and no longer need it. It worked fine when I took it out a year ago. It's just been sitting here collecting dust. LMK if you want it. I only want 100 bux for it.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I don't believe so...list price is around 990 or so...hell even from gmpartsdirect it's 515.98.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]