Fi Recone?

Alright i was wondering about a recone for my Btl's and was wondering how i ship them to FI???? do they send me a box to ship them in or do i just package them myself the best i can and send them in??How do i pay them money order?paypal? how long does it usually take??? Iv sent them email but they are busy so it takes awhile to respond

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Alright i was wondering about a recone for my Btl's and was wondering how i ship them to FI???? do they send me a box to ship them in or do i just package them myself the best i can and send them in??How do i pay them money order?paypal? how long does it usually take??? Iv sent them email but they are busy so it takes awhile to respond

i think the recone is $120 with shipping both ways or without.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i think the recone is $120 with shipping both ways or without.

how do i ship it? do they send me a box or sumthing?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Well you in most cases will pay shipping to Scott. He accepts credit card too. He can send you a crate in a box if you wish. (cost I'm not sure) You in most cases pay for the shipping to him on BTL's. I can stop by there tomorrow and get your answers if you would like. Call or text me your info with size of sub/subs and I will help you out. No worries.

Chris@MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...