Jump to content

Rockford Fosgate Door Speakers


greg662

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just put in some Rockford T165 component set in the front and Rockford T152 in the back and they sound really good even off my cd player. I havent heard alot of different kinds of door speakers but these are the best i have heard by far. Now i can hear every word in the songs over my BTL. I would recommend them to anybody and i got them for a real good price off this site www.cartronixplus.com now i am just waiting on the AQ 90X4 to come out so i can give them the power they need

2 15" DC LVL 5' crescendo 5500 yellow top under the hood and two xs power d3100

Big three upgrade

Rockford Fosgate T162S components in front

Rockford Fosgate T152 in the back

Dynamat everywhere

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...