Kcir Import Face Off Pics And Vid Added

Sampsonite

Hey man, Its all good! I got your number now! LOL,, Will the amps take .33 ohms Daily?? Damn son! What do you think that amp will push at that low of an impendence? Like 6K ?? And.. 16 volts to feed it... Shit son.. And you have 3 of them............ Posted Image

I can't wait!!

BTW: what is your coil configuration?

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Hey man, Its all good! I got your number now! LOL,, Will the amps take .33 ohms Daily?? Damn son! What do you think that amp will push at that low of an impendence? Like 6K ?? And.. 16 volts to feed it... Shit son.. And you have 3 of them............ Posted Image

I can't wait!!

BTW: what is your coil configuration?

my amps have been tested on 16v at .33 ohm.. they will push more then 8k apiece.. now for them doing that daily im not sure on 16v.. with one amp and 12v at .33 ohm it took about 30 mins before the thermo protect kicked in. still burped a 151.5 tho with one amp. not sure how there going to like it at .33 on 16v we will find out tho.

the current setup that was at KCIR was duel 1.4 ohm coils.. so that would be like a .75ohm load on the amps.. thats without the imp rise.. im going to guess about 6.5k per amp at that load. no wonder the DD'S didnt like it huh lol i need to find the tests that were done on my amps and post a link

ok here is the link to the test results

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...20;t=011159;p=0

158.1 db at 50 hz best life time score

154.1 street beat

3 TRF 12's

3 fusion fca 4000d's "need some cooling ideas" lol

12 hc 16's

suedo wall

more to come very soon

my amps have been tested on 16v at .33 ohm.. they will push more then 8k apiece.. now for them doing that daily im not sure on 16v.. with one amp and 12v at .33 ohm it took about 30 mins before the thermo protect kicked in. still burped a 151.5 tho with one amp. not sure how there going to like it at .33 on 16v we will find out tho.

the current setup that was at KCIR was duel 1.4 ohm coils.. so that would be like a .75ohm load on the amps.. thats without the imp rise.. im going to guess about 6.5k per amp at that load. no wonder the DD'S didnt like it huh lol i need to find the tests that were done on my amps and post a link

ok here is the link to the test results

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...20;t=011159;p=0

...............................damn..... I might be sold on one of these

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

• 3 weeks later...

I was there, But I was on the "other" side of the fence. I was racing most of the day but I did come over to say Hi to everyone I knew

www.batteriesareus.com

Home of Audioforce and The V Batteries

USACI Credentials

2009 0-1000 Trunk World Record 154.0db

2009 1001+ Trunk World Record 153.2db

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Champion

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Record

2006 1001-5000 Pro Stock 2nd Place

Archived