(Sadaam Hussein video on 5th pg) (may contain graphic content)

LMAO...I woulda kicked him a few times just cause I can. Megalo...unless you know Arabic and heard that guy say that, I didn't hear anyone speaking English. Mighta just been me though.

I don't think lack of blood causes bruising THAT fast. Unless it was taken a few mins afterwards.

no that is definatley brusing, lack of blood would turn him purplish not give him red spots like that i think

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Guest MegaloManiac

LMAO...I woulda kicked him a few times just cause I can. Megalo...unless you know Arabic and heard that guy say that, I didn't hear anyone speaking English. Mighta just been me though.

I don't think lack of blood causes bruising THAT fast. Unless it was taken a few mins afterwards.

i use to be able to read arabic, when i was 8 i finished the Quran, i for got how to now unfortunately.. Saddam is/was terrible to the muslims(shiatt muslims especially) so i am happy he's diseased. 

they let saddam hang for 10min after he was "released" then they untied him down. so its possible.

i knew there woudl be a vid....kinda crazy it was that quick though

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Finally dead! dead! dead!. I love the vid. I have been looking all day to find a vid where you get to see him swing. I knew it would be here on SMD.  My favoret part is when he falls. The brusing on his face looks like its from the rope. That is the side the nuce knot was on. When he fell the knot would have slaped the side of his face which would have caused his neck to snap to the right! I like the 10mins just up there swinging. Good Shiz!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I want to know how whoever got in there and video taped it. Because only a select few can be in hte room as he is hung. I duno jsut mind blowing and bizarre. crazzy,but.....

good vid!

Baylor University

Accounting

I want to know how whoever got in there and video taped it. Because only a select few can be in hte room as he is hung. I duno jsut mind blowing and bizarre. crazzy,but.....

good vid!

all you have to do is watch the news

its clearly said. they will take video proof and still proof to show the iraqis hes dead and to have a goverment archive of it. 

of course lots of other ppl wont beleive it so the video will naturally leak and shut most ppl up.

except for the conspiracy nuts

There was some guy on the radio up here last night talking about how the Russians smuggled him out of the country. Right before he was led into the room to be hung, he says that they switched him with an imposter and that is who was actually hung.  This guy has got to be on some good drugs, LoL.

Archived