How is the suspension set up on that? Coils in the front and leaf springs in the back?? You may be able to substitute Dodge 2500 or 3500 drop springs to use on the van. Weight being the biggest issue. You'd pretty much have to find the ones that fit it and support it nicely, then if you wanna go a lil lower, MAYBE cut off .5-1 coil. If it had leafs in the back and the springs are underneat the axle, you can just use drop blocks. But if the springs are on top of the axle, you have to use a flip kit and with most flip kits, you also need to notch the frame. That will take a lil more with the van of course, but it can be done.

i cut the springs on my 1991 caprice before i saved up the cash for real lowering springs....worst thing i ever did....the springs on it were "grandma ride" springs and the fucker bottomed out all the time...i really wouldnt advise doing it if you wanna be safe

new setup in the works

• 3 weeks later...

here @ Team SMD we do not recomend cutting coil springs... do it right or dont do it @ all!  :matrix:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I cutt the springs on a blazer and it was the worst ride ever. I would never do it again. just save your time and money and just wait and do it right.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

I cutt the springs on a blazer and it was the worst ride ever. I would never do it again. just save your time and money and just wait and do it right.

Justin, thanks for the testimony!  :matrix:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=