Sundown Audio

Amp Wont Turn On?

Beanz

Well, usually, lights on amps are controlled by the remote so we can rul that out.

Did you check the voltages at the terminals?

well the lights on the front dont turn on fully like the lights will be dim and then the power light wont even turn on.and idk since i dont have a multimeter.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

maybe a melted fuse holder up front.

we cheked the fuse on the front and the fuse isnt popped and the fuseholder looks all good too.but like melted like it's all gone?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

well the lights on the front dont turn on fully like the lights will be dim and then the power light wont even turn on.and idk since i dont have a multimeter.

Invest the $7 into a multi-meter they are your best friend.

That, or stick your tongue across the terminals. (Disclaimer: DON'T!)

Invest the $7 into a multi-meter they are your best friend.

That, or stick your tongue across the terminals. (Disclaimer: DON'T!)

is it those ones that tell you all the info like ohms and amps and all that sruff?

is it those ones that tell you all the info like ohms and amps and all that sruff?

Yes, but don't use it to measure the amps your amp is pulling.

It is only rated for 10 amps.

And If you measure current, make sure to follow directions, place the meter in series with the load NOT parallel.

Yes, but don't use it to measure the amps your amp is pulling.

It is only rated for 10 amps.

And If you measure current, make sure to follow directions, place the meter in series with the load NOT parallel.

so what would i use in order to make sure the amp is working?by finding current??

okay ill get one tomorrow and see what it says and ill tell you guys tomorrow.