i have a 02 impala and i keep getting told to do strut bags all the way around 4 " drop and i have 22"inchers so i think that would be fine but then other people tell me that they have bad problems with the strut bags and that i should put straight bags on it but it will be more $$$ any suggestions

BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN

i have a 02 impala and i keep getting told to do strut bags all the way around 4 " drop and i have 22"inchers so i think that would be fine but then other people tell me that they have bad problems with the strut bags and that i should put straight bags on it but it will be more $$$ any suggestions

you have to use strut bags , your car is front wheel drive , correct ?? so you have mcpherson struts . so you are limited to just that . you see you dont have coil pockets in your lower control arms , you have the axles ( cv joint ) running between the lower and upper control arms . there would be no room for ''regular '' bags ( slam specialties , conti-tech , firestone , or air lift . you shouldn't have problems with them if they are installed correctly . DAVID should be looking at this sooner or later, he is the '' strut bag guru '' ( you like that david , :rolleyes: ) he can answer alot of your questions if you have more about strut bag applications , hope this helped some..... B)

Edited by toyonbags

you have to use strut bags , your car is front wheel drive , correct ?? so you have mcpherson struts . so you are limited to just that . you see you dont have coil pockets in your lower control arms , you have the axles ( cv joint ) running between the lower and upper control arms . there would be no room for ''regular '' bags ( slam specialties , conti-tech , firestone , or air lift . you shouldn't have problems with them if they are installed correctly . DAVID should be looking at this sooner or later, he is the '' strut bag guru '' ( you like that david , :rolleyes: ) he can answer alot of your questions if you have more about strut bag applications , hope this helped some..... B)

i was just looking at a place that sells strutbag kits ( altered altitude customs ) and the kits they sell for your car have strut bags front and rear, so for sure you have to use strut bags.......... hit up F.B.I ( fender bender international ) they have kits for your car pretty cheap................ :good: