Second Skin Audio

How Much Daily Power?

How much power do you think i could give these subs daily (mtx 9500), right now i have 1500 total watts to them, so 750 each. I want to give them 1500 each daily but i am not sure if they can handle it. What do you guys think, should i get and amp that give 1000 watts each, or can they handle 1500 each?

Thanks

How much power do you think i could give these subs daily (mtx 9500), right now i have 1500 total watts to them, so 750 each. I want to give them 1500 each daily but i am not sure if they can handle it. What do you guys think, should i get and amp that give 1000 watts each, or can they handle 1500 each?

Thanks

that mtx 8100 is giving u more then 1500 rms bro, both of mine came with a birth certifate pd slightly over 1900rms

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

I have a Ta81001. And it's rated at 1500@1 ohm x 1 . So what do you think i am actually giving the subs right now at 13.8 volts?

I say pretty close to 1900rms.

if i were u and i also have the same subs, id go ahead and get another t8100, upgrade the electrical a bit and beat the shit out of those subs

Team Bass-Hz

I say pretty close to 1900rms.

if i were u and i also have the same subs, id go ahead and get another t8100, upgrade the electrical a bit and beat the shit out of those subs

Id rather just upgrade to a Ta92001. Because i want to run em at 1ohm not 2. That way i make as much power as i can.

Id rather just upgrade to a Ta92001. Because i want to run em at 1ohm not 2. That way i make as much power as i can.

no just strap them and run them at 2ohm's. same power as both wired at 1ohm indepently with less distortion and and less current draw. and less money spent too.

Team Bass-Hz

my friend runs his off a orion 2500d daily and has been for about two years so i would say they can handle pretty much what ever you want to put on them.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

my friend runs his off a orion 2500d daily and has been for about two years so i would say they can handle pretty much what ever you want to put on them.

thats only 1250 to each one. They will handle that wth ease. He's wants get them to their limit.

Team Bass-Hz