Sonic Electronix

alright well right now iv got my btl on a 600watt amp and its Very loud and iv got a 4000watt amp ill be putting on it once i get it reconed(it needs new tinsels leads so it cant take very much power) and I just dont see how it could any louder... I put a 2400watt amp on it and turned it up the the bass got kinda muffled so whats that mean??

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

its probably distorting alot. turn the gains down and bass boost on everything off. on the gains, if you dont have a multi-meter, put the volume on your headunit to 3/4th volume, play a 60hz 0db tone (get from RoE) and turn the gain up on the amp until the sub sounds a tiny bit distorted, then turn it down a little bit then your set.

if you DO have a DMM use this graph to help you

rmschartpm5.jpg

my hpf and lfp on my amp are off so is bass boost only iv got bass boost turned up on my stereo

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

Turn your low pass on omg

its got a switch with lfp,hfp, and full and iv got it on lfp so now i need to turn the lfp knob up?

~REFS~

put the lpf to around 60hz. turn ALL BASS BOOST/LOUD FUNCTIONS OFF. have bass boost knob all the way down on amp. your distorting the shit out of that sub. if you have a sub sonic filter on the amp, put that to 30hz

Archived