Sonic Electronix

I have a re xxx 15 hits great running xtant amps Dayton audio mids/ highs well I didn't have caps or anything hooked up to the tweeters yet and winded up blowing both any suggestions on some crisp clean highs

1999 - 2Door Chevy Tahoe

Kenwood KVT 915-DVD II 15” RE XXX (Fi Recone) II Components/ Center channel: Seas Audio, ScanSpea&k Dayton Reference II

Amp’s: Xtant – 603 & 1001 Chipped & Tuned II

Misc. Team PowerMaster Batt Cell, Xstatic 2000 Batcap, Street wires Zero Oxygen RCA Cables, 0 Gauge through out II Security Clifford Intelliguard 770

I have a re xxx 15 hits great running xtant amps Dayton audio mids/ highs well I didn't have caps or anything hooked up to the tweeters yet and winded up blowing both any suggestions on some crisp clean highs

Try Focal. I've heard a pair in a friend's car, and they sounded damn clear. I think they might run a bit more than some others, but it's worth it.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived