well im not a big poster over here but i am under the same name on;

here

termpro

floridaspl

frebass

roe

ecr

rcb

and a few other sites that arent really relevant.

the basics is that i got ripped off, and audiobahnaholic doesnt want to do anything about it, and if he did it to me i know he will do it again

this is the original thread;

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthre...7709#post687709

and this is the conversation we just had on aim, bright red is me

Audiobahnaholic is now online.

what's up?

the car

okay?

i took it to 3 hobby shops and they all say i got a piece of crap

its got;

gas tank is missing a screw

radio spring is broken

starter box is dead

the differential is stripped

the engine is dead

the front springs are shot

and both servos are dead

um no, gas tank has both screws in it, starter box I told you needed charged before we traded, the diff works just fine as well as the engine and servos, and how do springs go bad? they don't

yes, the middle bar is bent so they dont go all the way back down

and the diff is stripped

the shock shafts aren't bent

thats the ones, and the front left one is

the front right one is slightly bent, but not much

the diff isn't stripped

what's stripped in it?

gears?

there is only 2 gears in it, and they aren't stripped and it has a brand new spur gear on it and I know it's good

i think it is, the thing that the starter box spins to start the car has play in it, i bit too

I know for a fact the diff is good that's why when you roll it the spur gear turns

nothing turns when its rolled

yes, the spur gear does which will turn the clutch bell

no idea what that means, but i know nothing engages/turns/moves when it is rolled

I just looked at the picture and I was wrong the gas tank has 3 screws in it and they are all in it wit the heads painted whit

white*

so we need to do something about this, when it comes down to it i traded you 2 perfectly working screens for a perfectly working rc10gt, i didnt get that

and they arent their

their is one

your ****ing kidding me, I'm looking at the picture and they are there

Audiobahnaholic has gone offline.

this is what just happened;

Audiobahnaholic is now online.

6:07 PM

You didn't get junk so IDK what to tell you

u did

did what?

6:14 PM

sent me junk

no i didnt

im not asking

don't get pissed off at me because of whatever reasons, I know it was all working just fine when you got it and that's it

actually no u dont, i know u sent me a pile of crap

okay my bad, I know it all worked just fine when I sent it

do u have any proof? did u take a vid or anything? because i didnt receive it working

no I don't have any proof, for one I don't have a vid camera, but that's why it all had fresh batteries in it even though I told you it didn't was to make sure everything was working

doesnt mean a thing other than their is batteries in it

okay i put new batteries in it just to send even though I said I wasn't going to

dunno man, but honestly dont care. i didnt get what was proposed so u have to come up with something or send me my screens back

i don't know what to tell you, you got what I told you you were getting

no i didnt, i got a broken version of what u told me

it's not broke dude

im not asking you, really

it is broken, their is nothing else to it

it is not broken

everything you told me is wrong was there or I told you about it

what do you mean "everything you told me is wrong was there or I told you about it"

the started box I told you, the gas tank has all 3 screws in it, i don't even remember what else but it was there and if something was wrong I told you

all u told me was the battery in the starter needed a recharge, and that the charger may be broken

u said everything else worked

you got what I told you, I'm sorry if you can't get it to run honsetly Idk why because it ran fine for me, the servo's also worked just fine, all the screws were there because I just rebuilt it ie. the fresh paint and white headed screws

u even told me that u babied this thing and that u played around with the electric one u have

i did tell you that, that's why I'm not buying this story about it being broken because of that very reason, I haven't used it but 1 race season

its not that simple, u cant send someone something broken and say "to bad" i

and its not a story if u dont believe me u can send my screens back and have this thing, i have no use for an rc car that doesnt work

i'm not, I'm telling you it was fine when i sent it, now your telling me it's broken when I know it's not, I never gauranteed you anything because you told me you had no experience, I'm not arguing about it honestly, I told you what you were getting and that's what you got

no u told me that u were sending me something that works, and its doa. its that simple

I've gotta go work, so if you want to go to every forum on the internet and call me a scammer that's on you, but I know you got good **** from me and I'm sorry if you don't have the experience to work it

IF you are not one of the two people involved in this STAY OUT OF IT!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg