Alright we have this program at my school were i go to high school till 11:50 then i got to college from 1:00 to 4:00 and its fully paid for not any cost to me. There are A TON of different classes to choose from and iv narrowed it down to 2.Automotive and welding..we just started today and iv got 1 week to decide what class i wanna be in..Right now im in automotive but im seriously thinking of switching to welding. I already know a bit about cars and im only taking it to further my knowledge but id like to maybe make a career out of welding since there is alot of money to be made out of it what do yall think?????

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

welding man

Thats what im thinkin cause id like to go work in the oilfields later

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

I'm taking a welding class right now and it seems like it is going to be a cool class. As the teacher told us yesterday that 60% of the certified welders right now are about to go into retirement. So there is going to be a flood of jobs on the market in the next decade or so. But also it is personal prefrence.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I'm taking a welding class right now and it seems like it is going to be a cool class. As the teacher told us yesterday that 60% of the certified welders right now are about to go into retirement. So there is going to be a flood of jobs on the market in the next decade or so. But also it is personal prefrence.

Ya i transfered in and today was my first day..this semester they are doing MIG, and Sheet metal fab...And next it is ARC and TIG im in MIG right now and I am going into ARC next then if i still like it try to get my pipline cert and get certified

the class was full so i paid a kid to give me his spot :)

~REFS~