Sonic Electronix

no prob man if u need anything else let me know or just pm me. Hope everything works out. By the way like the car. Looks good

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

We've had problems with gmrc's and video decks, especially flip outs. Im pretty sure int hat car, the radio is powered through the amp, which in turn is powered through the gmrc, and it ends up being a load of current. 99% of the time that we've done it, we put a relay triggered by the acc wire to the radio, with the outpout to the radio's red, and the input tied into the constant.

alot of times the gmrc/os unit just shorts itself out and kills the battery, it may be worth trying, but it seems more like the factory amp is blown honestly

damn sorry i didnt even see your post. im still fighting the problem i will give that a try if i dont get this figured out.

when i put my new subs and amp i will get this figured out. i went and checked and my memory is still on so im good to roll. thanx for guide me threw this to at least get me rolling till winter hits.

edit on this i didnt get it fixed. my equalizer resets and my cd starts over but the color i set my deck stayed on lol thats the least important thing.