Team Deadly Hertz

Chode69

After my Alt, rear batt, Big 3, and MLA fuck yea ill try again. You should be at MUCH higher numbers than me! lol When you rebuild the box i am pretty sure you will kill me easily.

My voltage just isnt good enough for it yet. Cant afford to blow an amp

ill eventually be getting my MLA. the box i have isnt very effiencnt and i have nothing for voltage so thats why my numbers arent that high. so once i have the MLA and a new box ill be even higher WOOTZ. these batteries should do a big difference too. hopefully im at like a 146.5 to 147 now which would be fuckin PIMP.
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

ill eventually be getting my MLA. the box i have isnt very effiencnt and i have nothing for voltage so thats why my numbers arent that high. so once i have the MLA and a new box ill be even higher WOOTZ. these batteries should do a big difference too. hopefully im at like a 146.5 to 147 now which would be fuckin PIMP.

I dought Ill see those numbers with a single BTL... Maybe if I redid my box but I like the way it sounds and the numbers arent too bad. My box isnt braced at all... I was playing music to get my 144.4 because I dont have any tones. I need to get some and see if I can get a 145 lol. After all my upgrades I may be able to get a 146 if that... atleast I hope

If you start getting to far ahead I will rush a bit to get my 2nd BTL :spiteful:

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I dought Ill see those numbers with a single BTL... Maybe if I redid my box but I like the way it sounds and the numbers arent too bad. My box isnt braced at all... I was playing music to get my 144.4 because I dont have any tones. I need to get some and see if I can get a 145 lol. After all my upgrades I may be able to get a 146 if that... atleast I hope

If you start getting to far ahead I will rush a bit to get my 2nd BTL :spiteful:

if you ever get louder than me ill go drastic and wall my shit off or something just to stay ahead of you :D i wanna be in the 150 club but i want that with music not tones...
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

if you ever get louder than me ill go drastic and wall my shit off or something just to stay ahead of you :D i wanna be in the 150 club but i want that with music not tones...

Not gonna wall my shit off... I would if it was a different truck like a Tahoe or soemthing but yea ill be taking the seats out lol. I may go 4 18's if the BTLs dont get loud enough. We have roughly the same goal. I want 150 on music but i dont want it to sound like shit. I like the bit of SQ my BTL has now so Id like to get loud and keep a bit of quality if you know what i mean.

o and your box isnt very efficent but it sound great! (just saw that part)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Done any changes? Ready for a rematch? :spiteful:

No real changes yet. Found out I have a problem with my remote gain for my amp. Not sure if its the cord or its the actual knob box. Like if you get it in the right spot, its a lot louder like all of the signal isnt being sent properly. So back when i competed, I never knew that was happening. And by difference in loudness I mean a pretty decent amount. Im thinking I can pull off a 143 or so from my 142.5

I think me and Noodles would be a good match in bassrace in the 129.9 but he has alot more experience than me. I thought he had me in DBdrag last time then i jumbed up a good 2 deebeez.

yea man, come on down to the 129.9 class. I took first last show :) Thing with my car is, the peak is really high. My box is only tuned to 34hz and my car still peaks at 53hz. Im thinking about making a SPL only box just for you :) tune that bitch at around 42 and see how you like that with about 1.5 cubes.

i dont want to go in the 139.9 glass again. i cant get the high numbers quickly... imma do 129.9 next time for sure atleast until i get my voltage up. You should have seen how low it dropped when playing prime minister at volume 50 :blink: . not 9 volts like you but definitly below 12.

Its definitely better to stay safe than sorry

awww you can handle the 139.9 class...shit im only a db ahead of you so you know damn well you can be in the 139 class.

challenge yourself lil`t man if i was at like a 153 (which i know ill never be) i would do the 149.9 class that would be a challenge

throw in some new subs and maybe you could :)

I would love to be able to compete in the 149.9 class next year when I hopefully get my wall in.

I think you could get it a decent amount higher with more current going to the BTL. You are only pushing a little over RMS which is definitely the safe thing to do

Do it anyways.

well i just took it to another level!

Posted Image

jesus tity fucking christ what do you have going on in there

No real changes yet. Found out I have a problem with my remote gain for my amp. Not sure if its the cord or its the actual knob box. Like if you get it in the right spot, its a lot louder like all of the signal isnt being sent properly. So back when i competed, I never knew that was happening. And by difference in loudness I mean a pretty decent amount. Im thinking I can pull off a 143 or so from my 142.5

Its definitely better to stay safe than sorry

throw in some new subs and maybe you could :)

I would love to be able to compete in the 149.9 class next year when I hopefully get my wall in.

Do it anyways.

jesus tity fucking christ what do you have going on in there

Mine had almost the same problem. sent it out least week. my knob itself came of the remotes board halfway and was causing it to act... weird. like sometime it would work backward othe rtime it would jump up and down... got sick of it and sent it back. new one should be out soon.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived