Need Help With My Setup

LoudNLow931

Well im gonna order my sub on wensday. Then im going to the audio store to buy my amp and wiring. Can anyone tell me what to get on the sub?

(fill this in for me of what to get)

Ohm: 1 dual

P Chamfer:yes

Cooling:yes

HiXmCoil:no

Daily or SPL:daily

Induct Heat Ring:no

Universal:no

hope that helps

HiXmCoil: This coil is simply much longer than the normal dual 1ohm or dual 2ohm flatwire coils and allows for more xmax. If you are using this in a daily scenario we suggest that you choose this option, especially in the 15 and 18 inch models.

Inner Heat Sink: Its a machined aluminum ring in the gap that lowers the voicecoils inductance (allowing it to play up higher and have a little better overall transient response). It also reduces the volume inside the magnet gap of the motor increasing air speed with the cooling as well as allowing the coil to kick off heat to a more receptive thermal mass rather than magnets.

so

HiXmCoil:yes

Induct Heat Ring:yes

???

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

so what does fully loaded mean then? I htought thats when you get every option......?

fully loaded means the sub could actually handle more than 2,000 RMS+...and a regular BTL just handles 2,000 RMS...

would this be a good box? tuned to 32hz like it says for daily driving. lmk what you think.

BTL 18 – Ported box we recommend using 5-8 cubic feet @ 30-35Hz tuning, you can tune a little higher if you wish but we recommend keeping it close to 32hz for a daily driver. Again the same 12-16 square inches of area applies per cubic foot of volume.

Posted Image

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

fully loaded means the sub could actually handle more than 2,000 RMS+...and a regular BTL just handles 2,000 RMS...

HiXmCoil:yes

Induct Heat Ring:yes

it says you should have HiXm coil and the induct heat ring helps it cool down more.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7153

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

• 7 months later...

Archived