Jump to content

Pioneer With Dual 16-band Graphic Eq , What Do You Guys Think


Recommended Posts

Posted

hi, im looking for a new head unit, im torn between, this new model Pioneer DEH-P800PRS http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...ers/DEH-P800PRS

which has many features and dual 16 band eq,and i got this from another website that sells this model This also has a built in BBE digital processor. This receiver includes a microphone for it's one touch auto EQ system! It will adjust the bass and everything to perfection with the touch of a button

or a Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD, which is a flip out, touchscreen http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...rs/AVH-P5000DVD

let me know what you guys think.

freddy velez

Posted
hi, im looking for a new head unit, im torn between, this new model Pioneer DEH-P800PRS http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...ers/DEH-P800PRS

which has many features and dual 16 band eq,and i got this from another website that sells this model This also has a built in BBE digital processor. This receiver includes a microphone for it's one touch auto EQ system! It will adjust the bass and everything to perfection with the touch of a button

or a Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD, which is a flip out, touchscreen http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...rs/AVH-P5000DVD

let me know what you guys think.

It all depends on whether you want great tunability, or a video screen. I have played with the EQ on the P5000DVD, and it is mediocre at best. I personally would go with the 800.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted
It all depends on whether you want great tunability, or a video screen. I have played with the EQ on the P5000DVD, and it is mediocre at best. I personally would go with the 800.

i want to video screen but i do want my subs and pa speakers to sound their best. i think ima go with the 800 model, i wonder if anyone has this head unit.

freddy velez

Posted
i want to video screen but i do want my subs and pa speakers to sound their best. i think ima go with the 800 model, i wonder if anyone has this head unit.

you could always run an external EQ with the P5000DVD. then you could have the tunability and the screen.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

the quality on that 800 looks damn good, I personally would go with quality, over visuality

just buy some seperate monitors

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1122 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...