Recession Hittin America Hard!

Well after getting done washing my car, I took a short vid of the system I juz put back 2gether after puting dynamat. car really sounds quiet outside now but bangin inside and less rattling. My cam sucks though, its one of those entry-level sony. Mic doesn't pickup the bass and it makes it sound like my subs are distorting, but they ain't, and it also makes my mids/highs sound thin.

Playing "welcom back" from the new jeezy album.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

nice vid bro...i know some camera's suck at picking up the bass...the new camera i bought couple of days ago its preety good...it picks up all the bass lines...maybe it doesnt distorts it because im running 600 watts..on one "12" mtx 4500 sub...i think...but i dont know...but by the way NICE VID AGAIN!!!...BUMPING THAT JEEZY!!..lol