Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

this is my old box. i'm going to build a new one with fiberglassing, the same steal brace as in this one and i'll add mabe a few metal bars welded to some plates for supports to hold the sides in place.. bassicly, its the same size, just instead of 30" deep, its going to be 27" deep.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

ok, did some messing around with some ideas for how my back bats will fit on the side when i get my third batt. i think i might beable to fit two on top of eachother in like a rack type thing and still be able to get that trimpannel over with no troubles.

This is the way i'm going to try, i'll have a 1

" raised floor w/ a rubber coating and then i'll put a batt down on its side. then i'll build a shelf so i can do the same with the next bat so i will be above it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

this idea won't work. and i don't like it as much. haha

Posted Image

Posted Image

here are my cardboard amps so i can get an idea how i will mount them, this might be how.

Posted Image

and i hooked up my two HC2400's so i can charge them everytime i run the car. and plus my car is having trouble starting in the cold with just that 1800 up front. idk y.

oya, this is temp so i dildn't clean up the wires or anything.

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

ok, took the box out today and desposed of it. i went to a state park that no one was at and threw it away in one of the dumpsters ware no one was at. there were 2 cars in the whole place but i still got it out of my car, in the dumpster and closed it and was moving agian in under a minute. haha. i went fast. haha. here is the tearout.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this really makes me feel like i'm doing a full rebuild. haha. feels good

Bills

KwB

Archived