Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

Got one of my amps in today. otherone should be in tomorrow. and Big Boy should be shipping out my 3rd HC2400 tomorrow.

Bills

which GP are you running the Two GP 3000? man, i love my amp and two of those bridged oh the sexxxx

Grats on reppin Dc so hard core man

can't wait for more pictures

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

o hell ya. deff 2 GP3000d-pros. i'll have pics up of them tomorrow when the other comes in. i'm not gonna bridge it. just one amp per sub. less box rise=more power. haha hopefully i don't let Rusty down with this one. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

nice build man...anymore pics?

ya. i got a few. no real progress. some stuff came in. i've been sick for the last three days so i feel like shit and havn't been moving much. here we go

thanks big boy for the batt. great condition. only marks were on the sticker and it was like rubbing on the bottom of it. its really nice. floating at 12.95v. thanks!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

picked up some tubes for ports. good stuff. we have them at work and work perfect.

Posted Image

amps. all i need to say. thanks Ramennoodles..... still waiting for the screws. lol

Posted Image

thats it for now, idk if i'll get ports cut or get any work done on my battery rack. i got the wood and parts for it. so i'm excited for that.

Bills

KwB

nice its cool to see u got the same amp i got u'll love it i aint even getting the full rms out of it and shit had my gen manager covering her ears lol and i aint even half power.

The kinetic 2400 is heavy aint it? i got mine sitting right next to me glad its got strings

get sum rest n shit n den back to work son!

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

nice its cool to see u got the same amp i got u'll love it i aint even getting the full rms out of it and shit had my gen manager covering her ears lol and i aint even half power.

The kinetic 2400 is heavy aint it? i got mine sitting right next to me glad its got strings

get sum rest n shit n den back to work son!

ya, that thing was heavey. and i carried it up from my mom car the first day i was sick and that was the day i was the sickest. shit haha, i could barley carry it. i'm home from school agian today. wokeup lastnight and put my face in the toilet.... haha. but i'm going to be resting this morning and then i'm going to try to get building on the batt rack. haha

Bills

KwB

Looking great! I cant wait to see this up and running with those amps!

hey, ware u get them maxsonics decals you got?

Bills

KwB

Archived