Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

i will point out though, they guy in the explorer, great guy, ran sundown and dc. got second. great guy, use to be on here. good install, few things need tweeked and he would be getting really good numbers, there were a couple shops there today, gave one couple cards and they wrote down dcaudio and rusty's name and sparks nevada. that was good. but there was alot of kids that just went to show off crap and was not good sports at all durring runs and were not smart, guys from shop were great, chris was great. and the guys who ran were great. so thanks all

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

dc reppin

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

LOL hey Kurt who all was there at the VK show? I cant believe Jason was the announcer.

um.... there was a shop from lexington that had 4 cars. 2 were in my class, loudest was a 145.x, idk, it was that mazda with 2 15's in one of the vids. there there was a dude that is in his 40's that had a clean instal that is from gi, had jl shit. idk his name. my mom mingled with his wife. ya mommy came to watch one run. she had a bad day, car broke down, her water pump broke on here 02 impala and ya.

Bills

KwB

I bet if you knew his name I would know him. I know most of them. What did he drive?

he brought a ford fusion. 2 12" jl subs,idk what ones though. had the jl cleansweep in it, idk, i hope he is at the edwards comp so i can meet him agian. really nice guy. was very impressed with my setup

Bills

KwB

Archived