Jump to content

Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31


Recommended Posts

Posted

Whats that song???

Hypnotize by young jeezy

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Posted

well, I figure i'll post pics of what i've beend doing thelast week.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Posted

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm off to omaha later this afternoon to work wit my guys of S.W.A.T. to do the new box. Look for numbers tomorrow when I get home

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Posted

looks good bro .................what do u think about those amp i have been looking for inf. on them cant find nothing all i now is that there made b zenon...............

02g power wire

sundown saz 3500

digital desing 95F

selenium

mechman alt. 250 amp

Posted

well, let me tell ya what. I can get 2600watts out of each amp no problem. Thats after box rise. I'm running them at .5ohms each. so they make hella good power. its really clean power too. I recomend them. I'll recomend them or the sundown 2kw amp.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Posted

look, subs going for a ride!!!!

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Posted

the 2000 from dc and from sd are very similer, not the same though, but they were perform alot alike, Either is a great choice

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 763 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...