Ma Audio,memphis,sony,stinger,kicker,dynamat,tsunami,plexiglass

1 section of 14 ft and 1 7 ft section 0ga tsunami wire 30.00 plus shipping

2 3 foot stinger rca's and 1 1.5 foot stinger rca's 1.50 each plus shipping

7 stinger 0ga gold plated rings 2.50 each plus shipping

3 used Stinger Distribution Block Dual 1/0 Gauge Inputs Triple 4 Gauge Outputs 11.00 each plus shipping

1 stinger Dual Foot Grounding Terminal i think it is 0ga but i could be wrong model # is SGTON 5.00 plus shipping

1 kicker bass knob form zx series amps 10.00 plus shipping

1 piece of 3/4 clear plexiglass 15x3/4x50 60.00 plus shipping

2 18x25 pieces of dynamat xtreme 25.00 plus shipping

also have more 0gfa stinger wire oga fuse holder for under the hood 2 6inch & 4 8inch eminence aplha midrange speakers 4 2inch bullet tweeters will post up pics soon as i can if u can't get me on here u can also try [email protected]

all amps for $25 shipped? and can u see if they work i want both of those memphis amps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

can u hook those memphis amps up to see if they work, if they do i will take both, hell if the price is right i'll take both memphis's and sony if they work man lemmie kno

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

ya, lemmie kno i'll get these man and how much shipped to 28645?

Archived