This is a project my brother and I are doing right now. Should be pretty sweet when we get it done. It's got a MustangII front end, 9 inch rear end, boxed frame, smoothed firewall, smoothed inner fenders, new cab corners, Chevy 383 stroker with two 650 center squirter Holleys and 400 turbo trans, tilt steering, all brand new bed with red oak wood and stainless strips and Bow Tie in the tail gate, rear roll pan, all four new fiberglass fenders, smoothed dash with Dakota Digital gauges, Vintage Air and heat, electric windows, custom radiator, hidden stereo and hidden antenna, gray custom interior, under cab power brakes with all new lines and hardware, custom wheels with new tires and who knows what all else we'll add as the build goes. When it's done it should look as good underneath as it does on top. We have several others we are redoing and I will post pics soon. Let me know what you all think. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• 2 months later...

Archived