Second Skin Audio

Help With A Box... Please

The 40hz you can toss out the window, I would go for more like 30-34hz on that sub

I know its a so called SPL sub, but heard they make great SQL subs

I personally for the price would love to try a few of them out

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

make one, don't buy one

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dont double post, atleast one of these will be deleted tonite, Iam sure

Just gotta wait for someone to chime in, waiting 10 minutes isnt gonna help you

and most people on here wont touch speaker box designs with out some $$$

I can shoot you in the right direction, and I can tell you what size box, and port size, but you gotta do the rest

sundown.jpg

lets start here, what kind of car/suv you got?

sundown.jpg

I am sure someone here will help you on a quick design but if your not handy try and find someone near you to build you a box.. A fair price on a so so box is about $100 a sheet of wood (on the cheap side also) but trust me even if you spend $400 on a custom box you will NOT regret it one bit.. ITS ALL IN THE BOX... buy a $50 box and your sub wont be anywhere its capable performance level..

I think a so so box for your sub should cost anywhere around $150.. Depending on the builder. Which is very cheap considering its custom made

The other day someone called me for a box for 2-15"s I charged them $400 and they said (thats to much I know this dude that will do it for free) well I have a ton of dbdrag experience the other dude well he has 0 experience and he is blind (the blind guy is a really cool guy but people shouldn't take advantage of him and not want to pay)

He has 2-15"s and wants to beat another guy with 4-15"s in bass race, I told him it would take me allot of testing and time and $400 isnt much, its been a week but I bet he will call when he has no choice but to call but by then it will be $500! lol

I actually have a box right here that will get that 15" pounding like a mad man

sundown.jpg