Sundown Audio

Good Amp For Aq Hd3

nmbitm

it a hdc3 15 and from 300 to 400

I would personally run one of These and wire it to 2 ohm yes it would only get 1300 watts rms but you could always just change to D2 coils and run it at 1 ohm and it would get the full 2200 watts if you feel comfortable running .5 ohm then I would run 1 of these the sundown will run just fine at .5 ohm but isnt warrented to run that low they are both amps in the end you will get more power out of the 2200D if you changed coils in the long run

I would personally run one of These and wire it to 2 ohm yes it would only get 1300 watts rms but you could always just change to D2 coils and run it at 1 ohm and it would get the full 2200 watts if you feel comfortable running .5 ohm then I would run 1 of these the sundown will run just fine at .5 ohm but isnt warrented to run that low they are both amps in the end you will get more power out of the 2200D if you changed coils in the long run

i could sent it back it didnt even wire it up yet so i might just sent it back and get d1 and get the audioque 2200 cuz my parents are buying me another audioque sub for christmas and im gonig run a amp on each sub and upgrade electrical cuz im still in high school got to get my paper up

i could sent it back it didnt even wire it up yet so i might just sent it back and get d1 and get the audioque 2200 cuz my parents are buying me another audioque sub for christmas and im gonig run a amp on each sub and upgrade electrical cuz im still in high school got to get my paper up

Well if thats the case I would just run one bigger amp stick with the D1 coils and just run the 2200d at 2 ohms then just hook up the other sub your getting when you get it. Ive ran AQ for a while and beleive me 1100 watts rms to each one is just fine itll get plenty loud on that much power if you want to step up your game and price range you could get the 3500D from Audioque and then run it at 2 ohms till you get the other sub

Well if thats the case I would just run one bigger amp stick with the D1 coils and just run the 2200d at 2 ohms then just hook up the other sub your getting when you get it. Ive ran AQ for a while and beleive me 1100 watts rms to each one is just fine itll get plenty loud on that much power if you want to step up your game and price range you could get the 3500D from Audioque and then run it at 2 ohms till you get the other sub

yea my dad finna get the fat 15000 bonus so it might work