Sundown Audio

Good Amp For Aq Hd3

nmbitm

Ok My pops makes that in 1 day if you can I would try to get a few sundowns out of him then

my pops overseas he just bout me and him some rims so if i can get one more thing out of him it will be good but witch i still had his credit card i would just buy it cuz my mom handle all the bills so she would think he just bout something for him

my pops overseas he just bout me and him some rims so if i can get one more thing out of him it will be good but witch i still had his credit card i would just buy it cuz my mom handle all the bills so she would think he just bout something for him

Man your lucky my dad wont buy me all the stereo shit ive got lol thats pretty badass your dads willing to help you out doing up your ride. Not getting off topic but what kind of rims did you get also what kind of car truck suv is all this going in

Man your lucky my dad wont buy me all the stereo shit ive got lol thats pretty badass your dads willing to help you out doing up your ride. Not getting off topic but what kind of rims did you get also what kind of car truck suv is all this going in

he got 24s for his 07 f150 and got me some 22s for my 05 impala but his friend own a rims shop little discount