Sonic Electronix

when i installed my system i left the back seats out and that shit was loud well ive put them back in and now its not so loud and ive been asking about a ported box to maybe get back the loudness but im not for sure if that will work or just take my seats back out and make a 2 seater what do yall think

Cmogreenz

2 alpine 1242d

sony h/u

boston acoustics front/rears

xt2000d usamps

alpine mrpf250

4 awg stinger wires

when i installed my system i left the back seats out and that shit was loud well ive put them back in and now its not so loud and ive been asking about a ported box to maybe get back the loudness but im not for sure if that will work or just take my seats back out and make a 2 seater what do yall think

Depends on your situation. If you use the seats, just upgrade the system. If you don't, make a vented box, take the seats out, and proceed to knock pictures off the wall.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

when the seats are up, the waves generated by the sub's gets absorbed a little bit. but when the seats are down/taken out, theres nothing blocking the waves.

what sub's do you use with what amp because some subs are built for sealed boxes and if you put them in a ported box they might lose some loudness/efficiency.

Edited by Krannyman92

l l

l ____________ ___________ l

l l l l

l l l l

l l l l

l l l l

l _____ l l _____ l

l l l l l l l l

l l l l l l l l

l___/_______\___l l__/_______\____l

3 ft. wide x 14 1/2 tall x 22 1/2 in. deep port length 19 in. long leaving 2 1/2 in. port open

can anybody tell me what this box is tuned to? how can i tune it, idk internal volume, but these are outside measurements can anybody help?

Cmogreenz

2 alpine 1242d

sony h/u

boston acoustics front/rears

xt2000d usamps

alpine mrpf250

4 awg stinger wires