NoFearX18's Truck vids! New System! (5 new vids 1/8/10)

Thanks,

Honestly the only reason im thinking different subs is the fact that evryone has or wants to do 2 BTL 18's... I want to stand out rather than have something like 20 people are going to be doing on here.

The price of going for 4 18's is way out of my price range tho so i may have to go with the 2 BTL's. I love the BTL its literally insane!

i hear ya on the being diffent part thats why i went away from my L7s and did the 6 soundstream 15s. not to many ppl have SS here and they are pretty damn good

who cares what other people are running. there running it because it a fuckin GREAT product. i dont see how being "different" is gonna make you kooler or anything. plus theres not many people around our area that even run FI so your still gonna be "different" if thats what your aiming for.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Nofear, whats the name of the two songs on the fifth vid? Sorry I'm out of the loop with em

Sean P - You ain't know (Screwed and chopped)

Jackie Chain - Rolling

who cares what other people are running. there running it because it a fuckin GREAT product. i dont see how being "different" is gonna make you kooler or anything. plus theres not many people around our area that even run FI so your still gonna be "different" if thats what your aiming for.

Yea you are right but Jextel is going to be putting 2 18's in a wall in his maxima... I dno so far the 2 BTL thing would be the cheapest way for me to go since i could ordert another one and have mine reconed to a D1 and ill be set. It is a great product! What would you do if everyone was running 4 T2's man? i dno i would just like something that everyone goes wow to rather than o this guy had the same shit and he hit 4db's higher... you know? lol

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Sean P - You ain't know (Screwed and chopped)

Jackie Chain - Rolling

Yea you are right but Jextel is going to be putting 2 18's in a wall in his maxima... I dno so far the 2 BTL thing would be the cheapest way for me to go since i could ordert another one and have mine reconed to a D1 and ill be set. It is a great product! What would you do if everyone was running 4 T2's man? i dno i would just like something that everyone goes wow to rather than o this guy had the same shit and he hit 4db's higher... you know? lol

if people started running T2s i would stick with mine and do some redesigning of the box to make it louder...THEN if i was still getting beat by my own sub i would jump to something that would make me louder than them. not to be different though. when i did the sound of trustate thumderjamz 12 when i actually competed i had T1 12s. there were a lot of other people with T1s and T2s and i didnt care. i was just as loud as people with T2s and a few with 15s and it still didnt other me that other people had them. RF is a more widely known brand and other people have it and im not trippin. FI isnt as know around here and your trippin about being different. DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. you got a sexy ass sub. stick wid it

i may later on down the road upgrade subs just to upgrade...hell i might go FI i might go DC. just for the fact i know its good shit from what i see you and bryan and mayo (i love calling him that haha) there damn nice subs. i might go with 2 18s myself so i can be in their league. thats later on down the road though

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

if people started running T2s i would stick with mine and do some redesigning of the box to make it louder...THEN if i was still getting beat by my own sub i would jump to something that would make me louder than them. not to be different though. when i did the sound of trustate thumderjamz 12 when i actually competed i had T1 12s. there were a lot of other people with T1s and T2s and i didnt care. i was just as loud as people with T2s and a few with 15s and it still didnt other me that other people had them. RF is a more widely known brand and other people have it and im not trippin. FI isnt as know around here and your trippin about being different. DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. you got a sexy ass sub. stick wid it

i may later on down the road upgrade subs just to upgrade...hell i might go FI i might go DC. just for the fact i know its good shit from what i see you and bryan and mayo (i love calling him that haha) there damn nice subs. i might go with 2 18s myself so i can be in their league. thats later on down the road though

haha yea

If you upgrade to 2 18's you will be set with the fuckin T4k. lol I dont know about Mayo (it is fun to call him that... he brought it on himself lol) but wasnt brian trying to run something else? I thinkg you are already in their league you just need a strong electrical and a better box, shit maybe even the same box will jump you up to them.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

yea...i just want more...my dream is to be a musical 150

also stop into tristate today if you get a chance...ill be bored im sure haha

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

yea...i just want more...my dream is to be a musical 150

also stop into tristate today if you get a chance...ill be bored im sure haha

I will/would if I end up heading out for some grub. I cant imagine working there... id need to stay in front of that comp with some food all day in order to survive but still i garentee my job is much worse...

got $10 haha i head up there for some lunch money bro other than that i have $40 for gas to last me til the 7th. :(

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

nice vids, try to roll the window up a lil bit. where you clipping your amps on the vids?

you can add 2 more audioque 2200d and 2 more btl's just to make it different :P

i can say this to you right now, if you go 2 btl's after a month or so you will want to add another one heheh.

Archived