NoFearX18's Truck vids! New System! (5 new vids 1/8/10)

new vids coming tonight

its 80 degrees out.... decided it was warm enough to show what it really can do.... YES I DIDNT HAVE IT AT ITS FULL POTENTIAL IN ANY OF MY OTHER VIDS HAHAHAHA!

dont believe me.... the vids will say it all....

:D

omg... POST THEM ASAP

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

new vids coming tonight

its 80 degrees out.... decided it was warm enough to show what it really can do.... YES I DIDNT HAVE IT AT ITS FULL POTENTIAL IN ANY OF MY OTHER VIDS HAHAHAHA!

dont believe me.... the vids will say it all....

:D

i have a feelin ul be reppin some of my tunes, yaaahhh!

so what magical trick are you using to utilize ur amps full potential?

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

ok.... sorry guys. definitly pushed it hard this time! nasty flex...

these are great vids right here.

Don Dada for Decaf :) my fav of all the ones you sent me besides Dreads hang which i havent got a vid of yet.

:

Sweet Bass O' Mine by BigPimpin91.... Fuckin' Insane and a half man!

:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Jeezy Burnin up and T.I. whatever you like S&C

:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Best Vid Yet!!!!!

:

COMMENTS!!!! :D

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

jebus criz the low note on Don Doda murders ur car, lol

whats the song in the last vid

and u still never answered me

whatd u do to ur amp, raise the gain a little or reset using a different tone besides 0 or -3db

lookin good bro, i like how ur girl gets involved in ur hobby

and isnt "dreads hang" just a mean ass gutter song... im lovin it

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

jebus criz the low note on Don Doda murders ur car, lol

whats the song in the last vid

and u still never answered me

whatd u do to ur amp, raise the gain a little or reset using a different tone besides 0 or -3db

lookin good bro, i like how ur girl gets involved in ur hobby

and isnt "dreads hang" just a mean ass gutter song... im lovin it

When i just cruise i play at volume 48 with the sub level on 2... nothing else up. louds not on bass is on 0 ect. just the sub on +2. When i compete I play at like volume 50-52 with the sub on +3 or 4

These were at volume 50 with the sub a +2 so all i did was turn it up 2 more notches lol. i

d love to mess with the amp but i dont have the time... my batteries are all right there... its good for right now lol.

My girl is ok... It was her idea to do the pennies... she originally wanted to do this Utz pretzel box FULL of pennies... imma estimate 1000+ pennies..... but she then decided she didnt want to pick them all up haha. shes great :).

Dreads Hang is the shit! Nice a loud note too! gotta love it. would of got a vid of it but while we were pickin up the pennies (cuz she wanted to) 5-0 pulled up behind me asking what i was doing... I thought she was gonna write me a ticket for the bass but she let me go... I was gonna fuckin flip on here because she had her radio blastin in her squad car while she was looking me up in the comp... she let me go tho... i coulda been doing it in my driveway annoying the neighbors but when i decide to go to a empty parking lot its no ok either.... fuckin cops...

EDIT: Song in last vid. is sweet bass o mine on BigPimpin91's file front... insane... love it. my new favorite demo song!

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived