NoFearX18's Truck vids! New System! (5 new vids 1/8/10)

turned up a bit more

FLEEEEEEX :D

:

Sorry Chode but the "Support the boobies" duck was being abused again. haha I said "o shit" cuz it flew off and i though it went in the mud puddle on the other sid of the truck lol.

tried to make another vid but the batteries died as soon as i finished this one... i kept going with a different song until i realized it wasnt on... POS Camera.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

damn that's some nice flex...I can't wait to see what mine can do.

ha with the 3000 on it... i cant even imagine! what you going to tune the box to?

+1 for having the Woman in the ride.

haha always, ask Chode... I don't think he's ever seen me without her in my car or with me lol. She says "she doesnt mind the bass, she just hates it when shes trying to talk to me and the volume goes up lol, and cuz certain note make her back itch...) lol

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

ha with the 3000 on it... i cant even imagine! what you going to tune the box to?

haha always, ask Chode... I don't think he's ever seen me without her in my car or with me lol. She says "she doesnt mind the bass, she just hates it when shes trying to talk to me and the volume goes up lol, and cuz certain note make her back itch...) lol

I think it was about 36....should be good for numbers and moving air.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived