NoFearX18's Truck vids! New System! (5 new vids 1/8/10)

niceeee. i watched the first vid on page 1 and i was like ehh its not moving much....then i come and watch the newest vid and thats more like it :lol: looks like its beatin pretty good :spiteful:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I don't care how many people on here have that or louder, I still think it's plain sick. I can't wait to see those vids!

Yeah... Im trying to have something unique compared to the people around here... I just learned that Jextel is going to be putting 2 18" BTL's in a wall in a maxima which sucks for me lol. I may stray off and look into something else maybe HDC3 18's w/ aluminum coils and do 4 of them... same power more cone area and the box will still work... But I LOVE the BTL's so far...

niceeee. i watched the first vid on page 1 and i was like ehh its not moving much....then i come and watch the newest vid and thats more like it :lol: looks like its beatin pretty good :spiteful:

:D wasnt the plan but works for me lol. I baby the sub sometimes... i spent too much on it and dont have that kind of money to be tearin it up lol. this thing is my baby :wub:

crazy roof flex. damn :good:

it sounds horrible on the inside... its discusting.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived